Turnquest Surgical Solutions specializes in general surgery, laparoscopic oncology and weight loss surgical procedures, as well as revisions of weight loss surgery. Our robotic procedures reduce pain and recovery time for our patients.
Turnquest Surgical Solutions offers patients robotic surgery to treat uterine tumors and fibroids, prostate and other cancers, as well as obesity and many common conditions.
Our specially trained physicians and medical staff offer this advanced, minimally invasive option to improve surgical outcomes, reduce recovery time and improve overall standard of care.
We take pride to be among the first in northwest Houston to offer robotic surgery and provide patients with a less invasive surgical option.
Robotic technology provides our surgeon with a magnified, three-dimensional view, which permits optimal viewing of delicate organs and tissue and precise maneuvering in the operating filed. Fine instruments controlled by physicians from the state–of–the–art robotic platform provide pinpoint accuracy and create much smaller incisions and less obtrusive presence for some of the most complex and delicate procedures.
General Surgery Procedures
- Access for hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis
- Adrenalectomy (removal of adrenal glands)
- Antireflux surgery
- Bowel obstruction
• Axillary node dissection including sentinal (or directed) biopsy
• Breast conservation (lumpectomy)
- Cholecystectomy (removal of gallbladder)
- Colon surgery – benign or malignant disease
- Common bile duct exploration
- Gastric Neurostimulator for severe gastroparesis
- Hiatal hernia repair
- Inguinal hernia repair
- Lymph node biopsies
- Myotomy for esophageal achalasia
- Percutaneous/open endoscopic gastrostomy
- Port-a-cath placement (for chemotherapy)
- Procedures for ulcer disease
- Skin cancers
• Basal cell carcinoma
• Melanoma w/or w/o sentinal lymphbiopsy
• Squamous cell carcinoma
- Spleenectomy (removal of the spleen)
- Surgery on pancreas for cancer
- Thyroidectomy/Parathyroiectomy (one of few surgeons utilizing video assistance to decrease incision size and reduce complication)
- Ventral hernia repair